Register Here for Our Upcoming Career Fair (downloadable form)
The Career Resource Center supports students and alumni by offering services and workshops related to career planning, professional development, internships, graduate school and studying abroad.
We help you explore and identify your strengths, values and interests in order to document your experiences and target additional opportunities to prepare you for your future career. As you transition and gain additional skills and knowledge, your career needs change too. We are here to help you plan and cultivate your abilities and develop your skills for career success.
- Nicole Collins, Career Consultant/Internship Coordinator: 207-948-9213
- Reeta Benedict, Administrative Assistant/Event Coordinator: 207-948-9271
Location and Hours
John Burwell Building (campus maps and directions to campus)
Monday through Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Register for our Career Fair on Februrary 5, 2014
- Post a job to the Unity College Job Board
- Post a job to all Maine Colleges through the Maine College Career Consortium
- Email job postings to firstname.lastname@example.org (pdf format preferred)