The software below is available on all College-owned Windows computers. It is also recommended that students, faculty and staff also install the latest versions of this software on their personal machines.
|Windows 7||Unity College Bookstore||< $15.00 for students, faculty and staff|
|Microsoft Office||Unity College Bookstore||< $15.00 for students, faculty and staff|
|Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection||http://snap.unity.edu/||Free to students, faculty and staff|
|Adobe Flash Player||http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/||Free|
|Windows Media Player||http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/downloads/windows-media-player||Free|
In addition to the applications listed above, we also deploy the following software as part of our standard image: Adobe Shockwave Player, Apple QuickTime, Audacity, GIMP, Cisco Jabber, Google Earth, ImgBurn, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Silverlight, Microsoft Skype, Paint.NET, Adobe Digital Editions, and Overdrive Media Console.
Microsoft Campus Licensed Software
The following software is available at academic prices for students, faculty and staff to purchase through the Unity College Bookstore through our Microsoft Campus software licensing:
- Windows 7 Upgrade $15.00
- Windows Office 2010 $15.00
- Windows Office 2011 (for Mac) $15.00
The following software is available in the computer clusters and locations specified below:
- ESRI ArcGIS is installed on all Library PCs and sign-out laptops.
- SAS JMP is installed on all Library PCs and sign-out laptops.
- Adobe Creative Suite CS6 Master Collection is installed on the Library Media Lab and Training Lab workstations and iMacs.
- 5 copies of Kurzweil 3000 text to speech software loaded on USB drives are available for sign-out from the Library circulation desk.