You have made a great choice and we hope you join our community this Fall! At Unity you will be challenged, both academically and personally, diving head first into making your passion into your career and understanding your role in saving our planet.
To secure your enrollment at Unity, send your $250 deposit ($2,500 for international students). We recommend submitting your deposit by the May 1 National Decision Deadline. However, we accept deposits until June 15.
1) Contact your admissions counselor with questions.
2) Attend our Fall Open House on November 1.
3) Apply for financial aid. Complete the FAFSA and include Unity College’s code (006858) as soon as possible after January 1. We start sending out Financial Aid Award packages in mid-March.
4) Check out additional scholarship opportunities. Stop by your guidance office for information about local scholarships.
- To engage in personal growth opportunities at Unity College
- To make social connections and engage in your new community
- To demonstrate environmental responsibility