You have made a great choice and we hope you join our community! At Unity you will be challenged, both academically and personally, diving head first into making your passion into your career and understanding your role in saving our planet.
To secure your enrollment at Unity, send your $250 (non-refundable) deposit ($2,500 for international students). We recommend submitting your deposit by the May 1 National Decision Deadline. However, we accept deposits through June 15 on a space available basis.
2) Apply for financial aid. Complete the FAFSA and include Unity College’s code (006858) as soon as possible after January 1. We start sending out Financial Aid Award packages in mid-March.
3) Check out additional scholarship opportunities. Stop by your guidance office for information about local scholarships.
4) Come to our New Student Experience on Saturday, April 16, 2016.
- To engage in personal growth opportunities at Unity College
- To make social connections and engage in your new community
- To demonstrate environmental responsibility
5) Once you have made your deposit, you will receive an email with login information to access your portals:
- Outlook : for accessing your campus e-mail
- CAMS student portal: for your financial aid information and for paying your bills online, and signing up for Nova.
- CANVAS : for taking your placement test(s)
All these links are also available on the Current Student links found at the top of the website.