We hope you'll join our community! At Unity College, students are challenged, both academically and personally, diving head first into turning their passion into a career and understanding the role we play in protecting our planet.
1) To secure your enrollment at Unity, send your $250 (non-refundable) deposit ($2,500 for international students). We recommend submitting your deposit by the May 1 National Decision Deadline. However, we accept deposits through June 15 on a space available basis.
3) Apply for financial aid. Complete the FAFSA and include Unity College’s code (006858) as soon as possible. We start sending out Financial Aid Award packages in mid-March.
4) Make plans to come to our New Student Experience on Saturday, April 16, 2016!
5) Once you have made your deposit, you will receive an email with login information to access your portals:
- Outlook : for accessing your campus e-mail
- CAMS student portal: for your financial aid information and for paying your bills online, and signing up for Nova.
- CANVAS : for taking your placement test(s)