We hope you'll join our community! At Unity College, students are challenged, both academically and personally, diving head first into turning their passion into a career and understanding the role we play in protecting our planet.
1) To secure your enrollment at Unity, send your $250 (non-refundable) deposit ($2,500 for international students). We recommend submitting your deposit by the May 1 National Decision Deadline. However, we accept deposits through June 15 on a space available basis.
3) Apply for financial aid. Complete the FAFSA and include Unity College’s code (006858) as soon as possible. We start sending out Financial Aid Award packages in mid-March.
4) Make plans to come to our New Student Experience on Saturday, April 22, 2017!
5) Once you have made your deposit, you will receive an email with login information to access these systems:
- Outlook Web App: for accessing your campus e-mail
- CAMS student portal: for signing up for Nova, accessing your financial aid information and paying your bills online
- Canvas: Virtual classroom and for taking your placement tests