Speaker: Jimmy Chin
Commencement will be on May 13, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. in the Tozier Gymnasium. If you are planning on attending any of the events, please register below.
Graduates should be on campus in regalia no later than 10:15 a.m. on Saturday, May 13. The ceremony lasts approximately an hour and a half.
Seating: Seating is first-come, first-served. There are seats in the bleachers or on the floor in chairs. If you or your guests need special seating accommodations, please register below as soon as possible. Gym doors will open approximately 1 hour before the ceremony.
Accommodations: A list of local accommodations is available. We recommend that you make arrangements as soon as possible.
Parking: As they approach campus, guests will be directed to the nearest available parking by college personnel. Handicapped parking is available near the gym.
Dining: Wyman Commons will be open for breakfast from 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. $5 per person.
Schedule of Events
Thursday, May 11
- Senior Awards Ceremony 10:00 a.m. in the tent, located outside Wyman Commons. Followed by a reception with luncheon. All graduates, Unity College employees, and any family and friends of graduates are invited to the awards ceremony. Attire: business casual. Please register below by May 1.
Saturday, May 13
- Bookstore Open 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. in Founders Hall North. Find diploma frames, mugs, shirts, or other Unity memorabilia and collectables here!
- Breakfast Available 9:00 a.m.– 10:00 a.m. in Wyman Commons. All graduates and guests are invited to a morning breakfast. $5 per person.
- Graduate Line up and Class Photo 10:20 a.m. at the Koons Hall Parking Lot (rain location TBD) All graduates should report to the area in regalia for processional line-up.
- Commencement 11:00 a.m. – doors open at 10 a.m. in the Tozier Gymnasium. Seating is first-come, first-served. Please register below by May 1.
- Commencement Reception immediately following Commencement Ceremony in the tent. Please register below by May 1.