The Harrison Aldrich Wellness Center is staffed by:
Director of Health Services - Anna McGalliard, WHNP
Counselor - Heather Bryant, MSW, LCSW
Administrative Assistant - Angelia Makowski
In addition to our health and counseling services, we also provide opportunities for a diverse group of students to participate in healthy activities.
If you need medical care:
- You can make an appointment to see Anna by calling 207-509-7126 or you can email Angelia at email@example.com
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. -2:00 p.m.
- For after hour emergencies call the Maine Crisis Hotline: 1-888-568-1112
If you are worried about yourself or a friend:
Reproductive Health Clinics
Travel Health Visit
Flu Shot Clinic
Call 207-509-7126 to make an appointment or stop by the Health Center. All appointments are made confidentially.
Counseling Services offers confidential individual counseling, outreach, educational programming, and consultation to address the needs of the Unity College Students. Group counseling or support/special issue groups are available by request. Counseling Services are offered free of charge to all Unity College students.
The counseling relationship is completely confidential within the legal and professional guidelines for the state of Maine. No information that you share with the counselor can be released without your consent. An exception to this is if there is a threat to your safety or someone else's safety.
After Hours Emergencies
- Contact your R.A., Director of Residence Life (Stephen Nason 207-509-7284), or Public Safety (207-509-7232) if you live on campus.
- You may also contact the Waldo County 24 hour Crisis Service at 1-888-568-1112 to speak with a counselor via telephone.