One phrase you’ll never hear at Unity is, “There’s nothing to do.” In addition to Unity’s many clubs and organizations, intramural sports, and adventure trips, our Activities programming will expand your horizons and keep you connected. We host a wide variety of social, cultural, and educational programs throughout the academic year. Check out our monthly special event calendar and see what’s happening.
- “Late Nite” programs—chem-free activities from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. on Saturday nights.
- Roots Week, celebrating the diversity in the college.
- Coffeehouse performances by singer/songwriters, some including workshops for budding musicians. Bands of every stripe—country, jazz, cover, jam, rock—you name it!
- Open mic and karaoke nights, when student talent takes the stage.
- Movie nights at the Unity College Center for the Performing Arts, or in Waterville or Belfast.
- Beach party and Cinco de Mayo, featuring Unity College's own Gary and the Pacemakers.
- Theme dance parties—Halloween, Celtic, '60s, or whatever you can think up.
- Earth Day—recycled derby, trashin' fashion, club booths, eco-challenge, 5K road race, and more.
- Winter Festival and the semi-formal Snow Ball.
- Student Appreciation Week, loaded with prizes, special meals, events, and entertainment.
We encourage all students to suggest new events, help organize, and of course, participate!