The Unity College Student Government Association (SGA) serves as the representative body for students at Unity College. We can be found on staff, faculty, and executive committees at every level of the College. We also provide the funding for the clubs on campus and other student-initiated projects. If you have an idea for a new student club, or have a problem or a concern, please feel free to contact us.
- President: Melissa Merritt
- Vice President: Jake McGinley
- Treasurer: Tiffany DeMell
- Secretary: Matt Dyer
- On-Campus: Ryan Morrison
- Off-Campus: Ivonne Romero
- Senior: Marsha Barnes
- Senior: Rae Vander Werf
- Junior: Mike Froehly
- Junior: Brett Suliga
- Sophomore: Sam Longo
- Sophomore: Rose Zoller
- In-Coming Class: John Karyczak
- In-Coming Class: Jennifer Ziehler
When We Meet
Student Government meets from 11:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. every Thursday in the Student Activities Building, Parsons Wing, Room 205. Come on by! The Student Government office is also located in the Parsons Wing of the Activities Building (upstairs, all the way down the hall on the left-hand side).
How to Contact Us
You can contact SGA members in the following ways:
- By calling 207-948-9246
- In person (office hours are posted on the SGA office door)
- Via email (see officers and representatives above)
Documents for Club Officers/Members
- All club documents and forms are located on the SGA SharePoint site - just sign in with your Unity College username and password.