The Unity College Student Handbook is your guide to life at Unity. Included in the handbook are policies for all aspects of student life including student's rights, housing policies, general information and more!
Questions about any policies in the handbook should be directed to Gary Zane, Dean for Student Affairs.
The Unity College Student Affairs staff encourages all community members to:
- Practice personal and academic integrity
- Take pride and become engaged in our community
- Respect the dignity and rights of all persons
- Demonstrate concern for and care of the environment
- Promote and maintain healthy lifestyles and choices