How to pay your bills and set up payment plans
Paying your own or a student’s Unity College bills is easy. Just follow the instructions below.
Setting up an Authorized User
A student may create an Authorized User PIN to allow parents, guardians, and other authorized users to access his/her account information.
An Authorized User PIN must be created by the student before it can be used. The student can follow these steps to create it:
- In your student portal, click on Billing.
- Click on the “Account” link located in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Add New” link located in the box labeled Authorized User PINs.
- In the Authorized User PINs field, enter the login name you wish to assign to the authorized user.
- Enter the authorized user’s email address.
- Add an optional note to the welcome email that will be sent to the authorized user.
- Select the authorized user’s permission level.
- Click on the OK button.
A welcome email will be sent to the authorized user’s email address. The email will contain the optional note, login information, and temporary password.