Winter Weekend Experiences
Overnight programs – February 23-24, March 9-10 and April 20-21
Join is for an overnight experience that’s authentically Unity College.
These amazing overnight experiences allow students to step into the role of a Unity College student for a short period of time…without the homework. These overnight programs are open to any accepted senior or transfer student. This event exposes students to everything our other visits offer, along with opportunities guests will only experience at Unity College.
Check out the activity list!
- Mock class taught by some of our most popular professors
- Spend the night in one of our residence halls as a guest of our Student Ambassadors
- Special receptions and yummy eats for you and your family
- An opportunity to ask questions of the critical offices and administrators on our campus, including student accounts and financial aid.
- Plenty of interaction with current students, faculty and staff
- Unity –Friday night live – Mentalist/hypnotist at the UCCPA on February 23
- Outdoor activities – Bonfire, snowshoeing, snowman contest and more – Unity-Style!
- Late night Bingo, dodgeball and ice-cream social – to top off a great Friday night
Each program begins Friday morning and ends Saturday morning with a Wyman Commons Brunch. We’d never send you or your family away hungry!
Due to an overwhelmingly popular response, our first Winter Weekend Experience on February 23-24 has filled up. Because of the popularity of this event, we’ve added two more opportunities for students who want to experience an overnight visit: March 9-10 and April 20-21. In the event of a weather cancellation, we invite you to attend one of the other individual overnight or group overnight events.
We want our accepted students to experience what it’s like to be a Unity student, so we’re doing our best sun dance and counting on Mother Nature to cooperate.
Students signing up for the April 20 program will have fun on Friday and get serious on Saturday, April 21, at our Accepted Student Day.