Student Government Association
Representing the student body
The Unity College Student Government Association (SGA) serves as the representative body for students at Unity College. Members of the group can be found on staff, faculty, and executive committees at every level of the College.
The SGA also provides the funding for the clubs on campus and other student-initiated projects. If you have an idea for a new student club, or have a problem or a concern, please feel free to contact any one of the student leaders listed below.
• Autumn Kanakis ‘18, President
• Robert Taylor ‘20, Vice-President
• Samantha Marley ‘19, Treasurer
• Catherine Bilodeau ‘18, Secretary
• Rachel Yanchuk ‘18 and Kaitlyn Berwick ‘18, Senior Class Representatives
• Keegan Nelligan ’19 and Anthony Marra ’19, Junior Class Representatives
• Jordan Baker ‘20 and Emma Metcalf ’20, Sophomore Class Representatives
• Taylor Merrick ’21 and Maxwell Pushaw ’21, First Year Class Representatives
• Evan Randich, On-Campus Representative
• Emily Macdonald, Off-Campus Representative
• Den Suehiro, Athletic Representative
When We Meet
Student Government meets from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. every Thursday in the Collaborative Learning Center, Room 101.
How to Contact Us
You can contact SGA members in the following ways:
- By calling 207-509-7246
- In person (the SGA office is located at the very end of Parsons Wing. Senator office hours are posted on the SGA office door)
- Via email (see officers and representatives above)
- Connect with us on Facebook.
- Complete the suggestion form below.
Documents for Club Officers/Members
- All club documents and forms are located on the SGA SharePoint site – just sign in with your Unity College username and password.