Congratulations on your acceptance!
We hope you’ll join our community! At Unity College, students are challenged, both academically and personally, diving head first into turning their passion into a career and understanding the role we play in protecting our planet. The student portal is now open!
Secure your spot today! First-year students will start being placed into their housing assignments on March 20. Also be among the first to select your first expedition. Check out our exciting Year 1 Expeditions below!
1) To secure your enrollment at Unity, send your $250 (non-refundable) deposit ($2,500 for international students). We recommend submitting your deposit by the May 1 National Decision Deadline. However, we accept deposits through June 15 on a space available basis.
3) Apply for financial aid. Complete the FAFSA and include Unity College’s code (006858) as soon as possible. We start sending out Financial Aid Award packages in mid-March.
4) Once you have made your deposit, you will receive an email with login information to access these systems:
- Outlook Web App: for accessing your campus e-mail
- CAMS student portal: where you will be able to fill out your housing questionnaire and sign up for your first expedition. You will also access your financial aid information and pay your bills online
- Canvas: Virtual classroom and for taking your placement tests